Friday, January 13, 2012

Book Review for "Praying For Your Future Husband" (by Robin Jones Gunn and Tricia Goyer)

"Definitely a must-read for all teenage girls!"
I am a 15-year-old girl who's been praying for my future husband for a while, and I found the insights in this book really inspiring, helpful, and encouraging. I appreciated the way Robin and Tricia shared their stories as well as the stories of girls who prayed specific things for their future husbands and how God answered. That was really cool. I am so glad I read this book as it explored different areas girls can pray for their future husbands- some that I'd never thought of before! Every young woman should read this book. And if you are single, I encourage you to be praying for your future spouse. Your prayers can make a profound impact on their life!
(end review)
(note from me:)
Okay, I'm not sure what went wrong, but I can't get something to work (I know, computer illiteracy on my part) so to rate my review you will (instead of being able to do it directly from my blog page) need to click here (or paste into your internet browser): http://www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks/reviews/view/15537 This should bring you straight to where my review is posted on the WaterBrook Multnomah site. You can rate my review in about 10 seconds. If you could please rate my review, I would really appreciate it! :-) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment