Monday, January 2, 2012

The beginning of my blog..

This morning I finally set up my blog. I have been wanting to set up a blog ever since I found out about WaterBrook Multnomah publisher's "Blogging for Books" program (I was really excited to find out about this program: they send you books of your choice for free if you write reviews for them). So ta-da, here is my new blog which I had fun creating with input from Mom. I will be peridically posting reviews on books I have read, and if you go onto my blog, you can rate my review (1 star = you don't think I did a good job at all, 5 stars = you think I did a great job writing the review, or any number of stars in between). When you rate my review, I get credit on the book site, so I would really appreciate it :-)
Till later~
   Moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment