Friday, April 12, 2013

Review: Humbe Orthodoxy by Joshua Harris

I ordered this book to review because I have read other books by Joshua Harris and thought they were really good. Humbe Orthodoxy was not a disappointment either. I was surprised to see how tiny the book was, but there is a lot of food for thought in its pages.

Joshua Harris discusses orthodoxy- what it means, what it is, and what it looks like- and discusses how we can live out orthodoxy in a humble way. There were a lot of things that I had never really thought about before concerning orthodoxy, and this book was insightful and interesting.

The material in this book was stated in a clear and concise, easy-to-understand way. It was well-written. I look forward to reading more of this author's books.

Thank you to WaterBrook Multnomah- I received this book through their Blogging For Books program for free in exchange for writing this honest review. Please rate my review below using this scale: 1=awful, 5=awesome! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment