Friday, March 1, 2013

Hello Blog Readers! What's up?

Well, I've been posting quite a few book reviews lately; I think I posted 4 of them in February which is a record! During the winter, I signed up to be a blogger for Baker Publishing Group, which includes Bethany House Publishers and Chosen Books, and so I've been reviewing their books in addition to the books I got from WaterBrook Multnomah.

Anyway, if you haven't taken the time to rate my WaterBrook Multnomah reviews, I would really appreciate it if you would! The more people rate my reviews, the more selection of books I am able to choose from for review!

Thanks so much for rating my reviews, and if you're interested in getting free books to review yourself, please ask me questions about it!

Have a great day!
-Moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment