Monday, February 6, 2012

First week of February: Skiing!

So it's the 1st week of FEBRUARY already! Winter is, like, half over now! ;-P And we've finally got enough snow to go SKIING! Yay!
On Sunday, our friend, Ashley, and her roommate, Bev, came over after church and lunch, and we had a great time skiing! We went on a several-mile, 1.5 to 2 hour long ski way back in the woods. Some of us got real close with the snow :-)
 This afternoon I went on a short ski. I would've liked to be out there longer, but I needed to get back and finish up getting dinner ready on time. Mackenzie and Mom are away from this afternoon until Wednesday afternoon so Dad and me are doing the cooking for 2 days (but we can both turn out edible stuff!).
 I've been working on knitting a navy-and-flecked teal-striped purse, and I'm almost done with the main part of it (still got the flap to knit then). And that's a lot of what I've been up to lately.
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment